Are you looking to progress in internet marketing? We have tried and tested opportunities so you can continue to develop your career path.
Adtrak LLP are looking for an Internet Marketing Executive to expand their growing team, in what is a vibrant and forward thinking company based in Nottingham’s city centre. If our modern office space doesn’t impress you, our talented workforce will.
This is a great role that will see you work independently and alongside brilliant team members, developing and implementing a wide variety of SEO and online marketing strategies for our sizeable client base across the UK.
What you'll be doing
You should have sound knowledge and experience of Internet Marketing practices including:
- Technical SEO – both on & off page factors, an up to date knowledge of latest search engine practices to ensure algorithmic compliance and sustained search visibility
- Local SEO – including Google My Business, to ensure client sites rank through solid citation/link portfolio & necessary onpage factors
- Content Marketing – heading a content marketing team you will be responsible for the inception of ideas; drawing on the skills of your fellow creative peers to design and produce content which achieves your marketing goals. Upon completion, you’ll publicise the new pieces and regularly report back on your successes.
- CRO – in conjunction with our design & development teams you will work to improve the performance of client websites, using industry leading UX tools and Analytics software
- Reporting – you will compile and analyse reports, powered by a market leading data portal, identifying gains / losses across a broad range of metrics
- Strategising – identify opportunities to advance current marketing efforts and devise the best way to go about achieving them
Utilising the above will mean you increase the performance of your accounts, achieve target goals and continue to develop and advance your digital marketing experience.
- At least 2 years working experience in the field of Internet Marketing and SEO, with a minimum of 1 year in an agency/commercial setting
- Detailed working knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console and other SEO tools such as Google My Business, AHREFs etc
- Detailed working knowledge of domain authority building strategies, website optimisation, content marketing and conversion rate optimisation
- Project management experience
- Customer service skills / client communications
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS & WordPress
- Email Marketing experience
- Social Marketing experience
- Ecommerce Marketing experience
- GA IQ certified
- Experience overseeing other staff
What we'll give in return
- A modern office space in Nottingham city centre, with great facilities e.g. gym, ping pong, table football, fresh fruit, complimentary refreshments
- A competitive salary, based on experience
- Up to 36 days off a year (including bank holidays) – allocation grows with service
- Personal development through regular training & knowledge share sessions, monthly 1-to-1 meetings and annual appraisals
- Flexi-time working
- Company pension scheme
- Medical care scheme
- Discounts and rewards scheme
- A generous freelance policy
- Numerous socials including Christmas parties, AGM, corporate fun day & more
No recruiters please.