Adtrak LLP are looking for an experienced Internet Marketing Consultant to expand their Internet Marketing team and join our vibrant and expanding company based in Nottingham City Centre.
This is a great role that will allow an individual to work within a fun, friendly and lively marketing team. The candidate will work independently and alongside other team members, developing and implementing a variety of SEO and online marketing strategies for our client base.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
You should have a broad but substantial knowledge of Internet Marketing practices including:
- Technical SEO – both on & off page factors, an up to date knowledge of latest search engine practices to ensure algorithmic compliance and sustained search visibility
- Local SEO – including Google My Business, to ensure client sites rank through solid citation/link portfolio & necessary onpage factors
- Content Marketing – heading a content marketing project team you will be responsible for the inception of ideas and will collaborate with other creative departments to design content aiming to achieve clear marketing goals. Upon completion, you will publicise and and report back on key performance metrics.
- Social Marketing – understanding the networks, producing effective creative and analysing results to influence future campaigns
- CRO – in conjunction with our design & development teams you will work to improve the performance of client websites, identified through UX tools and Analytics
- Reporting – using online marketing tools you will be able to compile reports which identify gains / losses across a broad range of metrics.
- Strategising – identify opportunities and how you will go about achieving them, in line with the client’s ambitions
All of the above will be executed with a view to increasing the performance of your client’s site, achieving goals and reporting on them.
Your work will be of a consistent, high standard in all aspects of your job.
Research & Development
- Maintaining an up-to-date understanding of the industry, you will assist with department development by researching new techniques, tools, processes and products in line with the company and department objectives.
- Work as part of a team on department projects and ensure all assigned tasks are completed to the required standard and within the assigned time frame.
Mentoring / Knowledge Share
- From time to time, act as a mentor to junior team members, providing advice and support when their team leader is not available.
- Partake in knowledge share sessions, providing personal insight on topics you have experienced, experimented on, researched / read up on.
Qualifications and Knowledge
- At least 2 years working experience in the field of Internet Marketing and SEO, with a minimum of 1 year in an agency/commercial setting
- Detailed working knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console and other SEO tools such as Google My Business, AHREFs etc
- Detailed working knowledge of domain authority building strategies, website optimisation, content marketing and conversion rate optimisation
- Project management experience – from start to finish
- Customer service skills / client communications
- Basic understanding of Google Adwords
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS & WordPress
- Working knowledge/experience of Email Marketing
- Working knowledge/experience of Social Marketing
- Working experience of other CMS/eCommerce systems
- GA IQ certified
- Creative thinker
- Experience overseeing other staff
In return, you can enjoy…
- A modern office space in Nottingham city centre, with great facilities e.g. gym, table football, breakout areas
- A competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Annual appraisals and monthly 1-to-1 meetings
- Flexi-time working hours
- Company pension scheme
- Medical care scheme
- A generous freelance policy
- Christmas parties, AGM events and corporate fun day