We’ve got a fantastic opportunity for an existing Web Designer / Front-end Web Developer with some experience to join our growing team. If that’s you, then you’ll be joining one of Nottingham’s largest marketing agencies. We expect candidates to know their CSS from their SASS and to have done their homework. You’ll work in our incredible city centre office, alongside a fantastic team of like-minded, creative people. You’ll also have at least 12 months relevant experience, a portfolio that shines and the enthusiasm to work hard.
In return you’ll enjoy the benefits of a competitive salary, working in the heart of Nottingham City (working remotely isn’t an option right now), as well as an NHS top-up scheme, free company gym, cycle to work scheme, pension plan, flexitime and much more.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- You’ll be designing sites from scratch using industry-standard design tools like Photoshop.
- You’ll provide hi-fi mockups using Marvel.
- You’ll be coding in HTML, PHP, JQuery and SCSS to W3C standards.
- You’ll be working with WordPress extensively.
- You’ll be working on content marketing pieces, showing off your creative design and coding skills.
- You’ll be talking to our account managers and clients in a friendly, professional manner.
- You’ll be keeping our internal systems up-to-date with project updates.
Here’s what we’d like:
- You’ll have at least 12 months relevant experience.
- You’ll have a good knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- You’ll bring a smile to work every day, and enjoy being part of a lively team.
- You’ll know your way around the Adobe Creative Suite.
- You’ll have a keen eye for design, and be excited about becoming better at it.
- You won’t be phased by the speed you’ll need to work at, or the number of tasks you’ll be able to expertly manage.
- You’ll be confident liaising within the team, other departments and putting on your best phone voice for our clients.
- You’ll love the idea of an open plan, modern office.
- You’ll enjoy figuring things out, and finding solutions to tricky problems.
- You’ll love being organised and methodical, keeping internal systems up to date.
Here’s what will set you above the others:
- You’ll have a really impressive portfolio of online work.
- You’ll be able to talk through your past design choices.
- You’ll have experience in WordPress.
- You’ll have experience of SASS / SCSS.
- You’ll have experience in PHP.
- You’ll have an understanding of SEO & PPC principles, and how they should be considered at design stage.
- You’ll have a great personality that fits our existing team of awesome people.
Here’s what we’ll give you:
- A competitive salary, dependent on experience.
- A new, modern office space in Nottingham City Centre, with great facilities.
- Flexible working hours.
- A cycle-to-work scheme.
- Pension plan.
- Free server space for hosting your own websites.
- A generous freelance policy.
- Annual appraisals and monthly 1-to-1 meetings.
- Annual corporate fun day, AGM and Christmas parties.
To apply, we'd like you to send us a cover letter telling us why you're great, CV, portfolio link, and your salary expectation.
Please remember to send us any links to existing work you think would support your application.
AGENCIES: Please don’t contact us. We just don’t work that way.
Sound good? Apply today.