Adtrak are looking for a talented social media marketer to join their Internet Marketing team in Nottingham.
The successful candidate will represent a portfolio of clients across the UK in various sectors, delivering social marketing management and consultancy.
This is a dedicated role, created in light of the company’s expansion over the past few years. The individual will require at least 2 years practical experience and knowledge in social media, having worked for a UK business / marketing agency.
Your day-to-day duties will require you to generate relevant social posts which reach, engage and increase followers. Collaboration with fellow marketing colleagues will see you performing and reporting on targeted KPIs.
Salary dependent on experience
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Creating compelling copy and visual media in keeping with platform best practices, as part of a structured schedule
- Staying abreast of latest developments and trends to ensure output is continually relevant
- Monitoring social networks & tools for brand management and engagement opportunities
- Capably reflecting client’s business values & brand voice in interactions
- Taking ownership of client enquiries; seeking to resolve issues and procure positive outcomes in a timely manner
- Liaising and working with other internal departments and partners to facilitate a ‘one-team’ approach
- Analytical thinking, to interpret data for performance reporting
- Running paid advertising campaigns using social platform’s native tools, managing expenditure
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties e.g. paid advertising invoicing, updating competition terms and conditions etc.
Skills and Capabilities
- At least two years of demonstrable experience in social media management (agency or client-side)
- Creative communicator, with a great command of the written language
- Ability to act under pressure
- Customer service experience
- Responsible and reliable disposition
- Experience of social tools e.g. schedulers, link shorteners
- Experience of paid social promotions using native advertising options
- Knowledge of content marketing and blogging (e.g. WordPress)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Graphics / image editing (e.g. Photoshop)
No Agencies please.
Sound good? Apply today.