We are looking for a Project Delivery Manager to work with our teams to deliver web and digital projects to our clients. The role will be responsible for the onboarding of new clients, the scheduling and management of projects and will be the key point of contact between the client and the delivery team. You will be responsible for the gathering of requirements, project timelines, providing consistent and regular updates to clients and team alike, and ensuring that all projects remain on target to hit deadlines. This is a new role at Adtrak and the successful person will be expected to contribute to the design and development of the position in order to maximise its effectiveness within the company.
- Client Onboarding - facilitate handover from Account Manager, introducing self and team and engaging the client. Ensure that all necessary information about the client and their project is provided to the delivery team. Set and manage the client’s expectations
- Project Management - Develop project timeline with team and client to identify milestones and requirements from each. Provide consistent contact between client and delivery team throughout the project updating both on the ongoing progress and any potential delays. Liaise with Client Team Managers and Director of Customer Operations to manage scheduling issues , scope creep and other problems. Seek client feedback on delivery of projects through a satisfaction survey.
- Scheduling - work with team managers to identify the appropriate resource, with availability when needed, in particular, front end development. Plan and book in large and small projects in a manner which enables resource to focus and deliver projects in a timely manner
Key Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate impeccable written and verbal communication skills appropriate to both internal and client situations
- Project or time scheduling experience.
- Ability to prioritise and schedule work for self and others.
- A solid understanding of the process of delivering web and digital projects
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, as part of a team and autonomously.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Self driven to provide the best experience to the client
Salary: £28,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible schedule
- Private medical insurance
- Referral programme
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home
- Access to Nottingham city centre office
- Monday to Friday
We’re currently working from home in line with government guidelines. Following this period, the role will be linked to our Nottingham office, with flexible remote working available.
- Project Management: 1 year (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19