We’ve got a fantastic opportunity for an experienced PHP Developer to join our growing team. If that’s you, then you’ll be joining one of Nottingham’s largest marketing agencies.
We expect candidates to have worked with WordPress, Laravel, APIs, SQL, as well as payment gateway integrations and task runners like Grunt, Gulp. You’ll work in our incredible city centre office, alongside a fantastic team of like-minded, creative people. You’ll also have at least 2 years relevant experience, a portfolio that shines and the enthusiasm to work hard.
In return you’ll enjoy the benefits of a competitive salary, working in the heart of Nottingham City, as well as an NHS top-up scheme, free company gym, cycle to work scheme, pension plan, flexible working hours and much more.
Here's what you'll do
- You'll be working on a range client work, using a range of technologies such as WordPress, Laravel and payment gateways and integrations.
- You'll be working on internal projects for the company, utilising your experience to extend WordPress functionality or to help with custom development solutions.
- You’ll be talking to our account managers and clients in a friendly, professional manner.
- You’ll be keeping our internal systems up-to-date with project updates.
- You'll be scoping out future development work.
- You'll be helping to upskill staff in all manner of development.
Here's what we'd like
- You’ll have at least 2 years relevant experience.
- You’ll have a good knowledge of PHP, Laravel & WordPress.
- You’ll bring a smile to work every day, and enjoy being part of a lively team.
- You won’t be phased by the speed you’ll need to work at, or the number of tasks you’ll be able to expertly manage.
- You’ll be confident liaising within the team, other departments and putting on your best phone voice for our clients.
- You’ll love the idea of a relaxed, open plan, modern office.
- You’ll enjoy figuring things out, and finding solutions to tricky problems.
- You’ll love being organised and methodical, keeping internal systems up to date.
Here's what we'll give
- A competitive salary, dependent on experience.
- A modern office space in Nottingham City Centre, with great facilities.
- Flexible working hours.
- A cycle-to-work scheme.
- Pension plan.
- Free server space for hosting your own websites.
- A generous freelance policy.
To apply, we'd like you to send us a cover letter telling us why you're great, CV, portfolio or GitHub link, and your salary expectation.
Please remember to send us any links to existing work you think would support your application.
AGENCIES: Please don’t contact us. We just don’t work that way.