We’ve got a fantastic opportunity for an existing PHP Developer with industry experience to join our growing team.
If that’s you, then you’ll be joining one of Nottingham’s largest marketing agencies. We expect candidates to have experience with e-commerce platforms including Shopify and Woocommerce as well as creating and maintaining custom Wordpress plugins and integrations.
You’ll work in our incredible city centre office, alongside a fantastic team of like-minded, creative people. You’ll also have at least 12 months relevant experience, a portfolio that shines and the enthusiasm to work hard.
Here's What You'll Do:
- Experience producing storefronts using the WooCommerce and Shopify platforms.
- Experience integrating payment gateways e.g PayPal, Sage Pay into website and bespoke web-based applications.
- Experience extending basic WooCommerce and Shopify functionality using a combination of 3rd party and bespokely-crafted plugins.
- Have experience creating web services, information exchange systems, for direct application-to-application interaction. These systems can include passing objects, data or messages.
- Be able to work with and integrate existing SOAP, XML, JSON and RESTful Web Services.
- Where websites are dependent on functionality, visually communicating layout dependencies prior to a design phase.
- Have experience building/coding websites bespokely with the constant considerations of website speed, usability, accessibility and user experience in mind.
- Experience of Twig/Timber and Tailwind would be of benefit.
- Must take ownership over ensuring websites are built to the highest standard possible.
- Have experience with Laravel or similar MVC frameworks.
In return you’ll enjoy the benefits of a competitive salary, working in the heart of Nottingham City, as well as an NHS top-up scheme, free company gym, cycle to work scheme, pension plan, flexible working hours and much more.
To apply, we'd like you to send us a cover letter telling us why you're great, CV, portfolio or GitHub link, and your salary expectation.
Please remember to send us any links to existing work you think would support your application.