Salary: £18,000 – £22,000 depending on experience
Are you looking for a new career in internet marketing? We have tried and tested opportunities so you can develop your career path.
Adtrak are looking for a Junior Internet Marketing Executive to expand their growing team, in what is a vibrant and forward thinking company based in Nottingham’s city centre. If our modern office space doesn’t impress you, our talented workforce will.
This is a great role that will see you work independently and alongside brilliant team members, developing and implementing a wide variety of SEO and online marketing strategies for our sizeable client base across the UK.
No recruiters please.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
You should have knowledge of, and ideally experience with, Internet Marketing practices including:
- Technical SEO – both on & off page factors, an up to date knowledge of latest search engine practices
- Local SEO – including Google My Business, to ensure client sites rank through solid citation/link portfolio & necessary onpage factors
- Reporting – you will compile and analyse reports, identifying gains / losses across a broad range of metrics
- Strategising – identify opportunities to advance current marketing efforts and devise the best way to go about achieving them
Utilising the above will mean you increase the performance of your accounts, achieve target goals and continue to develop and advance your digital marketing experience.
Qualifications and Knowledge
- Working knowledge of the field of Internet Marketing and SEO
- Knowledge of tools and platforms such as Google Analytics, Search Console, Google My Business, AHREFs etc.
- Customer service skills / client communications
Nice to have…
- Commercial experience as an in-house marketer or at an agency
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS & WordPress
- Experience in CRO, email and/or social marketing
- GA IQ certified
In return, you can enjoy…
- A modern office space in Nottingham city centre, with great facilities e.g. gym, ping pong, table football, fresh fruit, complimentary refreshments
- A competitive salary, based on experience
- Up to 36 days off a year (including bank holidays) – allocation grows with service
- Personal development through regular training & knowledge share sessions, monthly 1-to-1 meetings and annual appraisals
- Flexi-time working
- Company pension scheme
- Medical care scheme
- Discounts and rewards scheme
- A generous freelance policy
- Numerous socials including Christmas parties, AGM, corporate fun day & more