We’ve got a fantastic opportunity for a talented Graphic Designer to join our creative team. If that’s you, then you’ll be joining one of Nottingham’s largest marketing agencies. You’ll work in our incredible city centre office, alongside a fantastic team of like-minded, creative people. You will have at least 3-4 years of agency experience, a portfolio that shines and the enthusiasm to work hard.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
This role would be ideal for a graphic designer who displays a good understanding of the following:
- Adobe Creative Cloud software, particularly Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Strong knowledge of branding and has experience of brand across multiple channels
- Experienced in creating vector graphic illustrations and infographics
- Collaborates with other colleagues to bring about new ideas
- Liaises directly with clients to deliver a project from start to completion
- Can demonstrate strong layout skills with an eye for detail
- Seeks to challenge and achieve best practice, striving for innovation in all aspects of your role
- Strong passion for design and a good typeface
Qualifications and Knowledge
- A degree or HND in Graphic Design
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Commercial design understanding
- Knowledge of industry printing techniques
In return, you can enjoy…
- A competitive salary, dependent on experience
- A relaxed working environment in a modern office space
- Healthcare top-up scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Free company gym
- A cycle-to-work scheme
- Pension plan
- A generous freelance policy
- Annual appraisals and monthly 1-to-1 meetings
- Corporate fun day, AGM and Christmas parties
- 20 days holiday which increases yearly (upto 25 days) in addition to bank holidays and the week between Christmas & New Year.
To apply, we'd like you to send us a cover letter telling us why you're great, CV, portfolio link, and your salary expectation. This is a full time, permanent position.
Please remember to send us any links to existing work you think would support your application.
AGENCIES: Please don’t contact us. We just don’t work that way.