We’ve got a fantastic opportunity for an existing Web Designer or Front-End Web Developer with commercial experience to join our growing team. If that’s you, then you’ll be joining one of Nottingham’s largest marketing agencies. We expect candidates to know their CSS from their SASS and to have done their homework. You’ll work alongside a fantastic team of like-minded, creative people. You’ll have agency or in-house experience, a portfolio that shines and the enthusiasm to work hard.
In return you’ll enjoy the benefits of a competitive salary, hybrid working, an NHS top-up scheme, employee discounts, pension plan, flexible working hours and much more.
Here's what you'll do
- You’ll be designing sites from scratch using Figma
- You’ll provide hi-fi mockups using Figma
- You’ll be coding in HTML, Twig, Timber, PHP, JQuery and CSS (using TailwindCSS)
- You’ll be working with WordPress extensively
- You’ll be working on content marketing pieces, showing off your creative design and coding skills
- You’ll be talking to our account managers and clients in a friendly, professional manner
- You’ll be keeping our internal systems up-to-date with project updates
Here's what we'd like
- You’ll have 3 years+ relevant experience
- You’ll know your way around Figma
- You’ll have a keen eye for design
- You’ll be confident liaising within the team, other departments and putting on your best phone voice for our clients
- You’ll enjoy figuring things out, and finding solutions to tricky problems
- You’ll love being organised and methodical, keeping internal systems up to date
- You'll keep cool under pressure, hitting deadlines
Here's what we'll give
- Hybrid working - 1 day a week in the office, with flexi-time working hours
- Salary - £24K-£33K (dependent on experience)
- Annual appraisals, monthly 1-1s & regular team knowledge shares
- Company pension scheme
- Medical care scheme
- Retail discount scheme
- Free server space for hosting your own websites
- A generous freelance policy
- Christmas parties, corporate fun day & additional social events
- 20 holidays (which grows with service) + bank holidays + Christmas break
To apply, we'd like you to send us a covering letter, CV and portfolio / GitHub link, as well your salary expectation.
AGENCIES: Please don’t contact us. We just don’t work that way.