Adtrak are looking for a junior-level Account Executive to provide assistance and support with client management.
The successful candidate will assist the Creative Services Manager with a portfolio of clients based across Nottingham and the surrounding area, helping our team to deliver marketing and design solutions and ensure the customer receives excellent service throughout.
This is a new client -facing role, created in light of the company’s expansion over the past few years. We would prefer candidates to have at least 12 months’ experience within an agency setting, working knowledge of creative services, including digital design, copywriting and marketing.
Salary Dependent on Experience.
Day-to-day duties will include…
Support in Client Acquisition
- Admin to support existing and new partnerships with local organisations and businesses
- Supporting at networking events, within and out of regular office hours
- Assisting with the compilation of content for marketing our services (such as case studies)
- Assisting with the compilation of research and information for new client pitches and proposals
- Supporting by attending client pitches and representing Adtrak in a professional manner
Support in Managing Projects
- Liaising with office staff to achieve project goals and to keep projects running smoothly
- Liaising with clients, keeping them up to date, dealing with requests and preparing work to be sent to them
- Writing up client meeting notes to form briefs and sharing with all the relevant people
- Recording all project-related activities in the relevant management systems, and keeping all those involved updated
- Booking internal and client meetings
- Helping to pull together client info to form Account Plan Reviews, so that we can keep on top of growth opportunities
- Assisting with the organisation and admin of a range of promotional/networking events
- Have a relevant degree or proven experience of working in – media, marketing, design management, communications, PR.
- Have a minimum of 12 months’ experience either in an agency environment or in-house in a marketing/sales/account management role.
- Be well organised.
- Be a confident communicator, for feeding back on work and speaking directly with clients.
- Ability to write well and communicate effectively in a written format.
- Have an interest in branding, design, marketing, copywriting and creative services.
In return, you can enjoy
- A modern office space in Nottingham city centre, with great facilities including a gym, table football, and social/breakout areas
- Annual appraisals and monthly 1-to-1 meetings
- Flexi-time working hours
- Company pension scheme
- Medical top-up scheme
- Social events throughout the year, including Christmas parties and corporate fun day
You can see some of our Creative Brand Portfolio here: https://creative.adtrak.co.uk.