Adtrak are looking to hire a copywriter to be part of our team.
The role is suitable for writers who are capable of producing a wide variety of well-written, professional copy for commercial websites and blogs.
It is vital that you have a good vocabulary and are able to write in a grammatically correct manner. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing their own workload and will be expected to have exceptional time management skills to ensure that all deadlines are met.
Joining Adtrak as a copywriter will mean you’ll be working alongside experienced agency copywriters, as well as a talented workforce of marketers and web designers. Your role will involve communicating with colleagues of different disciplines within the company, as well as clients, so you will need excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Proposed start date: As soon as possible.
Interested? Then reply to this advert with your CV, along with a researched and written article on behalf of a fictional loft conversion company that answers the question:
How could a loft conversion add value to your home?
It should be between 500 and 550 words.
If you have an online portfolio or blog, please send us a link to that too.
Please note: Applications submitted without an article will not be considered. Due to the volume of applications we receive, it is not possible to respond directly to all applicants.
- Experience in creative writing, ideally having had specific experience in writing for commercial purposes
- Proven creative writing abilities and a strong knowledge of the English language
- Keen accuracy and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Google Docs/Apps/Drive or similar (e.g. Microsoft Office)
- Experience in a similar role
- Degree-level qualification in a relevant subject
- Confidence in liaising with clients, both face-to-face and over the phone
- A basic understanding of SEO and the purpose of online content
- A modern office space in Nottingham city centre with great facilities, including gym, ping pong, table football, fresh fruit, complimentary refreshments
- A competitive salary
- Up to 36 days off a year (including bank holidays) – allocation grows with service
- Personal development through training and knowledge sharing sessions, monthly 1-to-1 meetings and annual appraisals
- Flexi-time working
- Company pension scheme
- Medical care scheme
- A generous freelance policy
- Numerous socials throughout the year, including a Christmas party, annual general meeting, corporate fun day, and more…