Campaign Limits Upped in AdWords
AdWords have announced that they are increasing the limits on campaigns. The new allowance now permits a single account to hold up to 10,000 campaigns.
Last year AdWords increased the amount to 500 campaigns with 3 million keywords per account. As of 14th March 2012, the limit has again been raised to 10,000 active and paused campaigns.
The new AdWords limits are:
- 10,000 campaigns (this number includes active and paused)
- 20,000 ad groups per campaign
- 5,000 keywords per ad group
- 3 million keywords per account
- 300 display ads per ad group (includes image ads)
- 4 million active or paused ads per account
- 10,000 location targets (both targeted & excluded) per campaign, this includes up to 500 proximity targets per campaign
- 100,000 active ad extensions per account
- 1.3 million references to ad extensions per account